New application to join now, previous sailing experience and evidence of L1/L2 RYA, with or without a boat.
– Normal fees apply;
– Use of club boats permitted;
– After 1 August, 50% reduction in fees;
– After 1 November, payment of next year’s fees at the 2023 rate.
New application to join now, no previous sailing experience, with or without a boat.
– Payment of training fee, but no access to club boats before the course.
Applicant for 3/4 June course
– Payment of training fee: Adult £120 Under 18 £60, reduced by 50% if within the 15km area;
– Free membership for July, August, September;
– Pro rata membership payment for October and November – Adult £31, Family £44, Junior £11.
Applicant for 22/23 July Course
– Payment of training fee: Adult £120, Under 18 £60, reduced by 50% if within 15 km of the Club;
– Free membership for August, September, October;
– Payment of next year’s fees at the current rate due 1 November.
Training payments are to be made direct to the Bank Account, using the following system of referencing:
L1D1 – (Surname) – for the planned course on 3/4 June;
L1D2 – (Surname) – for the course proposed for 22/23 July.
The Club’s account details are as follows:
Nat West Bank
Sort Code: 01-07-02
Account Number: 07714963
Account Name: BRENIG SAILING CLUB
(Some banks now require the remitter to indicate if it is a Business Account as part of Fraud Prevention processes; our account is classed as a Business Account with Nat West).